We have so many opportunities for people to join in with giving back in ways that God calls us and for fellowship with others who have the same interests. Go to any of the following ministries to learn more and see what may be of interest to you. If you are feeling called to lead a new ministry, let Pastor Stanton or the church office know!
- The Fellowship Group works hard at the Pasty Bakes and has fun at women's activity nights and the annual Women's Retreat.
- Our Youth Group is very exciting with weekly meetings and fun events.
- We reach out to children through Sunday School and VBS (Vacation Bible School).
- Our Parish Nurse is a wonderful resource for healthy ideas and answering concerning questions.
- The local Food Pantry is located in our facility with helpers of all ages.
- The Retired & Re-Fired Group is a group of active older members.